Last updated on December 22nd, 2019 at 06:36 pm
Smartphone Photography Courses Online
You want to get into photography through iPhone or Smartphone and learn the craft to develop a fulfilling passion? Or you want to turn your photos of friends and family into more engaging and eye-catching images?
You’ll learn how to get the best from your phone’s camera, lighting tips, and how to process the images in post-production. You will also learn about some apps that can turn your iPhone/smartphone into an even more powerful machine and many more tips!
*Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
I’ll be updating this list of Cheap Courses from time to time when I come across new courses, so be sure to check back soon.
- Smartphone Photography Course for Pet Lovers
Creative iPhoneography Tips & Tricks by Holly Jansen
In this online video class, you’ll discover iPhone photography tips for capturing beautiful images from pro photographer Holly Higbee-Jansen of Jansen Photo Expeditions.
Start by learning how to change your camera settings and improve image composition. Then, explore the best apps for shooting in low light and capturing macro images.
Next, find out how to use the powerful editing apps Snapseed and Hipstamatic to make targeted adjustments, create depth of field, design multi-exposure images and customize photos with unique effects.
Finish class with tips for combining apps with taking complete creative control of your iPhoneography.
Mobile Photography: Perfect Photos in Your Pocket with Jack Davis
Most photo opportunities don’t wait for you to grab your camera , so reach in your pocket and get great results regardless! Join award-winning photographer and Photoshop guru Jack Davis and learn mobile photography techniques for amazing photos you won’t believe came from your phone.
During class, you’ll discover how to take beautiful high-resolution images by going beyond basic settings and using new features. Jack will also show you how innovative accessories can expand your phone’s capabilities and improve your results. Want to add captivating effects or clean up some small blemishes?
You’ll see how to embellish and finish your work in exciting mobile apps such as Lightroom. Plus, get great tips that will help you sync, save and share your work with ease!
Here some of the topics we cover:
- The best ways to shoot with your iPhone.
- How to take great black and white photos with your iOS device.
- The rule of thirds as you’ve never seen it (you’ll discover a couple of secrets about that rule) and how to use it on the iPhone camera.
- How to make photos full of beautiful details and vivid colours using HDR.
- Learn how masks and layers can easily be applied to your photos right on your phone or iPad.
- A couple of editing secrets, such as cropping pictures, adding grit and removing halos on your mobile device or tablet.
- And much, much more…
In this course, you will learn how to take high-quality product photographs with your iPhone or any other Smartphone. Taking product photos should be one of the most important things you do when opening an online e-commerce store. To turn visitors into buyers, you need to show them how great your products are, and the best way to do that is with great pictures.
Good product photography is essential. It increases the perceived value of your products and makes your website appear more trustworthy.
But what if you aren’t a photographer and don’t have the funds to hire a pro?
That’s why I put together the ultimate DIY guide to beautiful product photography so that you too can shoot some gorgeous pictures just by using your iPhone / Smartphone.
Mobile photography isn’t just for iPhone users! Here, Android expert Joshua Vergara walks you through the ins and outs of shooting with your Android phone. Along with photography basics that apply to any Android device, Joshua also discusses the video and editing capabilities of three specific models: Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, and LG V30. Plus, discover a variety of apps and add-ons that’ll set you apart from other Android-ographers.
Make Memorable Images Of Your Baby.
Photograph Scenery With Your Camera Phone
Learn how to look at the light, frame your scenes and exposure for the best picture imaginable. Capture your environment in the way you see it. Ian will go through when and how to use your telephoto lens and even how portrait mode can improve your artistic style. Check it Out!
- The student will need to have access to an iPhone which they can use for the duration of this course
- Ideally, have the Facebook and Instagram apps installed on your iPhone
- Be relaxed, have fun, and enjoy the course!
- iOS13 Update – September 2019
So you got a new iPhone X. Now what? Find out how to use your phone to take better, more share-worthy photos alongside expert Joshua Vergara. He’ll walk you through the various features — including the camera, storage, software and more — so you can use your phone with efficiency and ease. Plus, stay up to date on the newest apps and trends.
With this eBook you’ll be able to very quickly learn how to take incredible closeup and macro shots on your smartphone, using the 10-Step system to create consistently phenomenal shots rather than taking occasional good shots by dumb luck.
Your ebook will include:
- Equipment Overview
- Introduction to Macro and Close-up Photography and smartphone camera basics
- 10-Step by Step System to follow
- Composition – to shot from boring to inspiring with these secrets
- Stability – no more blurry images with these tricks to keep the smartphone camera stable
- Exposure – advanced techniques to ensure you never over or underexposure you photos
- Lighting – find out the secrets that pros have been using for decades
- Artistic – you soon be taking pictures with more meaning and emotion
- Staging master the art of staging photos to get the look you want
- Effects – explore new ways to create the impact that other photographers seem to use every day.
Before and After – Click here to get instant access to the book.
By following these easy-to-follow steps, you’ll see consistent results and reduce the amount of wasted time and virtually eliminate the stress that comes with it.
Discover The Simple Secrets To Taking Jaw-Dropping Pictures On Your Camera Phone And Receiving Thousands of Views and Likes on Photosharing Websites! With Millions of People with Mobile Phones, there’s no limit on how much you can make!
When you finally discover the secrets to trick photography and special effects on your smartphone, you’ll be able to…
…Master photography basics and “shortcut” your learning curve by at least 6 months…
…Instantly apply these tricks and techniques to the very next photo you snap –Many pros have paid thousands of dollars to learn these secrets… and hate revealing them at any cost!…
…Skyrocket the activity on your Instagram, Tumblr and Flickr pages… and receive massive praise and recognition from other members on online photo-sharing communities!
The good news is, this is all possible because I just put together a complete 20 video training course. You’ll discover how to improve your “regular” shots while you also transform become a trick photography pro.
This course is designed to turn a complete photography newbie into an accomplished smartphone photographer in the shortest time possible.
How to make your pets look extra cute with these simple phone camera tricks
Each lesson contains the core essentials you need to know so you can take mind-boggling pictures with your smartphone. There’s no fluff or filler, and I’m not going to waste your time with stale theory either.
Smartphone photography tells the story of our lives through images. It’s how we see the world around us. It gives us the ability to capture and share amazing high-quality photos with a camera that we carry with us, every day of our lives.
During this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge to produce high quality, creative images that will take your photographs to a whole new level, so register now to get started.
- Lesson 1 – What is Smartphone Photography?
- Lesson 2 – Seeing the World Through Your Smartphone
- Lesson 3 – How to Compose the Perfect Shot
- Lesson 4 – Motion & Depth
- Lesson 5 – The self-portrait
- Lesson 6 – Taking Full Control
- Lesson 7 – Social Media #nofilter
- Lesson 8 – Creative Enhancement
- 500,000 Students Already Registered
The best course to learn your Smartphone tricks and take some fantastic photos.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to take better photos with their iPhone (or similar) without buying & carrying around unnecessary equipment.
- This course is for anyone who wants to document their travels with stunning photos.
- This course is for anyone who wants to edit photos professionally on their iPhone with Lightroom (Free).
- This course is for anyone who wants to develop photography skills to start a business.
- This course is for anyone who wants to become a skilled photographer.
- 11,000 students enrolled
Take Great Photos With Your Camera Phone
Your best opportunity for photos is usually the camera in your pocket. In this class, Award-Winning Photographer Jared Platt walks through all the techniques to get you taking amazing images. He’ll cover how to find the best light for your subject and tips to add light to make it pop.
Capture Action And Adventure With Your iPhone
Are the subjects of your photos always moving? Do your pictures often end up blurry? In this class Adventure Photographer Michael Clark walks through how you can freeze time and make your subjects the focus of your photos. He’ll talk about how to use lighting to grab focus on your subject