GrooveFunnels vs. DropFunnels: Which One to Choose?
Business owners worldwide are always eager to find some of the most reliable tools to lead successful marketing campaigns.
However, as the software developers have launched many competitive options in the market, the selection may get complicated.
Get Started With GrooveFunnels
GrooveFunnels and DropFunnels are some of the most successful and exciting digital marketing tools. They have come out recently into the market, still exceeding the expectations of millions of business owners and marketing professionals.
Since many people might be eager to know the similarities and differences between these two tools, we have written this article to describe a detailed comparison.
*Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Related: GrooveFunnels Vs. InterFunnels
GrooveFunnels Vs. DropFunnels: What you need to know?
As the name of this software reveals, it is something related to the funnel. In general, they are both funnel builder software tools that can help business owners divert traffic towards specific landing pages.
From a very long past, the biggest and most popular funnel builder tool in the market was ClickFunnels. However, the main trouble with this software is its high price. Even the cheapest plan is priced at $99 per month. For those who want to choose the premium plan for enhanced access to advanced features, the premium option is available at $297 per month.
This is something that new marketers and beginner entrepreneurs cannot afford.
GrooveFunnels and DropFunnels are two new solutions in the market, with functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels. The best thing to know about these tools is that they are affordable and beginner-friendly. Let us get into more in-depth details to learn more about these software tools.
Learn more: Groove Platform vs. HubSpot
GrooveFunnels is one of the most potent funnel builders that was launched by Mike Filsaime in early 2020. As Mike and his team at GrooveDigital have developed several successful business software tools in the past, you can trust this new version of funnel builders with ease.
GrooveFunnels is basically an all-in-one digital marketing software that can be utilized for a variety of applications. In short, it is not just a funnel builder; instead, you can enjoy a variety of functions to boost brand value in the competitive market.
Some of the most important tasks you can perform with GrooveFunnels are developing landing pages, sales funnels, and websites where you can sell a variety of digital products. This new tool is getting more popular because GrooveFunnel membership gives easy access to an extensive range of additional tools and features, including GrooveMail, GrooveSell, and GroovePages.
However, the number of features you will access in one go depends upon the selected plan: Base, Silver, Gold, or get the Lifetime-offer.
Related: Groove Platform and Kajabi – Review
Here is another groundbreaking funnel builder software launched by Jorden Mederich at the beginning of the year 2020. It received lots of attention from business owners worldwide due to its search engine optimized platform and fast loading times.
DropFunnels offer easy access to a wide range of resources right when you sign up. Users can use this software to build websites, membership sites, landing pages, and many more. This front-end funnel builder software tool can be used in integration with the WordPress platform.
This funnel builder also provides easy access to the link tracking capabilities, along with the ability to customize blog templates, widgets, and sidebars.
Like GroveFunnels, DropFunnels also comes with a simple drag and drop editor that allows easy customization of pages. Those interested in selling online courses find this software tool a more reliable choice with advanced features.
Learn more: Groove Platform and LeadPages – Review
Whether you Choose GrooveFunnels or DropFunnels, you can create:
- Landing pages along with complete funnel pages, the opt-in pages are tested by experts and proven to convert.
- Simple checkout system pipeline.
- Complete A to Z shopping cart.
- For selection, the main difference occurs in terms of the features of these tools. So, let us have a detailed discussion on the essential features of both these funnel builders.
GrooveFunnels Vs. DropFunnels: Features
If you are looking for a software tool that can handle everything ranging from automated webinars to email follow-up and sales pages, GrooveFunnels can serve you better with its all-in-one features.
On the other side, DropFunnels can also help you develop lighting fast sales funnels and optimized websites to ensure a higher ranking on the search engine results.
Below we have highlighted detailed features of both these tools to boost your knowledge base:
GrooveFunnels provide easy access to plenty of software tools that can be utilized to build a brand reputation in the market.
Some of the most rewarding features of GrooveFunnels include:
- Landing page and website builder – The GrooveFunnels allow users to build engaging landing pages and websites right from scratch. You can access several award-winning, pre-made designer templates that make the process easier for beginners.
- Integrated autoresponder – GrooveFunnels provides easy access to an integrated autoresponder, GrooveMail, that can be used to create automatic responses, lists, broadcasts, and sequences as well. The best thing to know about this software tool is that it is perfectly integrated with the rest of the platform; hence, there is no need to buy separate email marketing software.
- Affiliate marketing tool – If you are interested in running an affiliate marketing tool with your business or promoting other people’s products, the GrooveAffiliate tool can help you better. It is perfectly integrated into GrooveFunnels, GrooveSell (checkout software), and allows users to access interactive features right after sign in. Using this advanced platform, you can set up a commission percentage and track the affiliate performance with ease.
- Membership site – GrooveMember; Those who prefer to publish some engaging content more often, or are interested in creating a community online, are advised to go ahead with the membership funnel features. It is possible to restrict the content to a specific range of paying members while creating different membership levels.
Related: Groove Vs. FunnelVio – Review
These are just a few exciting features of GrooveFunnels; however, the list of features associated with GrooveFunnels is quite extensive. It can help you create engaging sales pages and sell digital products online. In the same dashboard, you can get access to GrooveKart; this is an online store builder way much cheaper than Shopify.
Apps include on Groove-Dashboard: GroovePages, GrooveSell, GrooveMail, GrooveAffiliate, GrooveAutomations, GrooveAffiliate, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, GrooveProof, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveSurvey, GrooveKart, GrooveWebinars-Live, GrooveWebinars-Automated, GrooveStreaming-Live, GrooveStreaming-Automated, and GrooveBlog.
DropFunnels are a little less flexible and less robust as compared to GrooveFunnels. However, they are still a useful solution for beginners. Below we have listed a few essential features of DropFunnels:
- Unlimited courses and pages – DropFunnels allows users to create unlimited pages, courses, blog posts, memberships, and many more to set up a solid brand reputation online.
- Powerful SEO blogging – The DropFunnels software tool also comes with a reliable blogging system that is a WordPress platform. It is the most essential feature when it comes to SEO. As Google Search Engine algorithms are already in favor of WordPress websites, you may find them easier to optimize and rank higher online.
- Leading page speed – Since GrooveFunnels and DropFunnels provide reliable web hosting services, they use high-quality servers to ensure fast response time. This feature is crucial for today’s competitive business industry to reduce the bounce rate on the website. It can also help you keep customers connected to your pages.
- Custom checkouts – DropFunnels also allow people to enjoy the complete checkout process for a variety of digital products. There is no need to invest in a separate checkout plugin as it is already integrated into this software tool. You can set up everything instantly with its drag and drop builder.
The main advantage of DropFunnel is that it keeps things simple to handle with a smart and intuitive approach. What DropFunnels doesn’t have is the email automation tool; hence, you may need to use a separate device such as MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse or GrooveMail.
Learn more: GrooveFunnels Vs. Builderall – Review
GrooveFunnels Vs. DropFunnels: Pricing
Now you have gone through the different features of both these funnel builders, it is time to discuss its pricing. Getting detailed information about pricing plans may help you make a more confident selection for your business’s best tool.
GrooveFunnels come with 5 different pricing plans: Base, Silver, Gold, Premium, and Lifetime-offer (Limited Time)
The Base account of GrooveFunnels provides FREE access to a few basic features of this software package. You can access the page builder – GroovePages, where you can build 3 websites or funnels, the sales platform builder – GrooveSell, and affiliate program builder – GrooveAffiliate.
There is no need to provide any payment information to access this basic plan. But it is essential to mention that this basic version gives you access to other necessary tools such as GrooveVideo – video hosting, GrooveMail – autoresponder, and GrooveMember – membership platform builder – (some restrictions in place).
The silver plan costs $99 per month, but the great news is that it gives access to the email autoresponder, and you can contact up to 10000 people with ease. Other than this, you will also gain access to GrooveVideo and GrooveMember.
This software costs $199 per month, and it can give you easy access to everything included in the first two plans, along with GrooveBlog as an additional tool. Other than this, you can also access GrooveCalendar and GrooveDesk.
This plan is available with a price tag of $299 per month, and it includes everything from the first three plans along with GrooveWebinar, GrooveSurvey, GrooveQuiz, and GroovePages as well.
Lifetime-Offer – I have already mentioned that the free plan doesn’t give full access to all features, but it is a good starting point for beginners. At least you will get some idea about how GrooveFunnels work and how well it can serve your business.
With GrooveFunnels, you can also get a lifetime account with one-time pricing instead of paying every month – (spend one time and use forever). Get access to all 17 Apps and never pay a monthly bill again.
DropFunnels is known for its unique pricing structure because no matter what type of plan you choose, you will gain access to all tools and features with ease. The only difference is that you will be able to send a variable range of traffic to your pages depending upon the selected plan.
There are mainly three plans that you can choose:
- Starter – The starter plan is available with a price tag of $49 per month. With this, you can avail of all the tools; however, the limit is only $10,000 visitors per month.
- Pro – This plan is available with a payment of $149 per month, and it can send almost 250,000 visitors to your webpages in a month.
- Agency – This plan costs around $149 per month, and it is the best choice for big digital marketing agencies interested in creating valuable funnels for their clients. Using this plan, you will be able to use almost 10 custom domains per user login.
- Note that both the Starter and Pro plans are suitable for building funnels; however, the agency plan helps marketing professionals expand to ten starter sites.
GrooveFunnels Vs. DropFunnels: Pros and Cons
Finally, let us talk about some pros and cons of both these software tools. It may help you to get quick highlights about how they differ from each other.
- GrooveFunnels give you easy access to page builder, sales, and affiliate tool with three custom domains that allow free hosting. Also, you have access to GrooveVideo(15 videos), GrooveMember-(1), GrooveMail-(500 Contacts), and GrooveKart- Store/Onlineshop. All for FREE.
- They offer enhanced flexibility with an all-in-one solution. You can stay in touch with almost 10K subscribers just with the $99 per month plan.
- No Limits on funnels, websites, membership, e-commerce, host, and definitely no restrictions on visitors.
- This funnel builder gives more focus to the page builder tool as compared to others and is built with the mobile version in mind.
- Some tools are yet to be released. (2021)
- It is not integrated with WordPress at the moment.
- Straightforward and cheap solution.
- Based on the WordPress platform that offers SEO friendly and more comfortable to rank features.
- Every single tool is accessible regardless of the plan.
- A medium quality solution, not suitable for modern marketers.
- You need to provide payment information to get a free trial.
- Hosting is not free; you can integrate into a limited number of custom domains.
- A little bit wacky page builder.
- Has a limit of visitors per month.
GrooveFunnels Vs. DropFunnels: Final Recommendation
Now you have gone through the detailed information and comparison of GrooveFunnels Vs. DropFunnels.
Considering all the pros and cons, I recommend GrooveFunnels as the ultimate solution for beginners and grown-up marketing professionals. It can serve you better with the incredible page builder technology, free base account, and overall cheaper package option. As the Lifetime-offer is still available, it makes sense to buy it straight away and cancel the monthly payments to other platforms. I’m a Lifetime-user and I really enjoyed not paying monthly subscriptions to different platforms.
|Groove Digital Marketing Platform|
Moreover, you can access a wide range of tools that ease the brand promotion process and lead generation.