GrooveFunnels Vs. Builderall – Review
Two important solutions in the market offer an all-in-one solution for your business: GrooveFunnels and Builderall.
Every business needs a sales funnel. It guides first-time visitors to explore the website and follow a call to action.
The process involves several actionable steps that turn random visitors into trusted buyers.
There is no doubt to say that sales funnel plays an essential role in leading customer acquisition. The main goal of the sales funnel is to boost conversion rates and sales.
Sales Funnel Software
Whenever a visitor enters your website sales funnel, you have to trap him by showing some attractive offers. The main goal is to get his email address so that he can become a subscriber and regular follower as well.
There are so many things that can work as a lead magnet for your business. The list includes eBooks, a cheat sheet, or some course. To deliver this lead magnet, it is important to set up an opt-in email page using a sales funnel builder.
Related: GrooveFunnels Vs. FunnelVio Review
Once you acquire potential leads to your business by getting their email address, the next task is to begin the pre-selling process. The idea is to build up a solid trust base in the market by sending valuable information to your subscribers. You can share some relevant details about your new product and services.
The next important step in the process of building a successful sales funnel is to divert your leads to the sales pages. You have to motivate our leads to buy some products from your website and, ultimately, to generate some profit for your business.
Well, we know that the development of sales funnels for business requires lots of tools. You may need a landing page builder, a reliable email marketing solution for sending follow up emails, check out system to execute the payment process, and a content delivery system.
*Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
All in one Suite
Many businesses even end up investing a huge amount in getting all these tools separately. However, the best recommendation is to look for an all-in-one solution where you need not make efforts for a third party combination.
GrooveFunnels and Builderall both these tools offer unique features, pros, and cons that you need to know before making a selection for the best sales funnel Builder for your business.
Let us have a detailed discussion on both these digital marketing solutions so that you can pick the most reliable one to take your business to a whole new level.
Related: GrooveFunnels Vs. LeadPages – Review
GrooveFunnels Vs. Builderall: Overview
GrooveFunnels is better defined as an all in one marketing solution for online business. This package is created by Mile Filsaime and his team at GrooveDigital. They are the founder of another successful tool Kartra which is already growing high in the competitive market.
GrooveFunnels is a software as a service platform (SaaS) that can help you build your own online digital assets. It was launched in the middle of 2020 with plenty of useful apps out of which many are expected to hit the market either by the end of 2020 or early 2021.
Builderall is serving a huge audience base in the market right since its launch in the year 2010. This solution was first created to address challenges in the Brazilian business industry; however, later in the year 2018, it was launched into the American market.
|Groove Digital Marketing Platform|
However, even at its beginning stage, it has captured audience interest worldwide. It has started serving thousands of business owners with its creative tools. Predictions say that GrooveFunnels will be the market leader by the end of 2023.
The best thing to know about GrooveFunnels is that this platform is developed by professionals with more than 20 years of experience in the business industry. They have proposed the latest approach to help new-age entrepreneurs set up their business online.
The strategy is supported by many latest technologies. Moreover, it offers the cheapest alternative for growing businesses around.
Suppose you are an entrepreneur and wish to implement your ideas in the competitive business industry. In that case, Builderall can help you better to lead over the internet.
It can help you build landing pages, blogs, websites, sales funnels, and mobile apps as well. In short, Builderall saves you from the stress of investing in several individual marketing solutions to take your business to a whole new level.
Other than this, Builderall also assists users with heat maps, eCommerce integration, funnel builder tools, and many more.
GrooveFunnels Vs. Builderall: What tools these bundles are loaded with?
As we already discussed, both these tools are rated as an all-in-one solution for online business development and marketing needs. Hence, it is essential to discuss what tools are loaded into these bundles.
Well, this discussion will help you get better clarity over differences and essential features of both these tools:
Tools of GrooveFunnels:
Once you invest in the GrooveFunnels package, you will gain access to these essential tools:
- GrooveAffiliate: This tool can help you set up a profitable affiliate marketplace where you can promote high converting offers via some links and earn commissions on them. This tool is available for free with GrooveFunnel lite.
- GrooveSell: Here is another tool that can help you set up the checkout page for your sales process. You can create recurring commissions, trials, upsells, and affiliate programs using this built-in tool. The information can be further linked to the GroovePages.
- GrooveVideo: GrooveVideo is a feature-rich video hosting tool that assists users in creating and publish branded videos. It works similar to other paid tools such as Vimeo and Wistia.
- GrooveMail: GrooveMail is another integrated email autoresponder that can help you set up behavior-based campaigns to capture audience attention. It is an effective tool to boost your subscriber base in the market.
- GrooveCalendar: GrooveCalender helps to schedule events and meetings online. This tool makes it easier to manage routine meetings with friends, clients, customers, and colleagues.
- GrooveMember platform can help you grow your member count on a professional scale without requiring any additional tool. It is basically an all-in-one solution that offers full control and enhanced flexibility over all the activities happening on your membership site
- GrooveDesk: Here comes a helpdesk that allows business professionals to manage customer conversations and provide customer service on a real-time basis. This tool’s interactive dashboard makes it easier to generate support tickets and handle an extensive range of customer complaints, feedback, and comments.
- GrooveBlog: Content is the king in the online business world, and it is impossible to succeed without blogging. GrooveBlog can help you set up an interactive WordPress style blog for your business where you can address customer pain points.
- GrooveWebinar: GrooveWebinar is an automated and live-webinar hosting solution that can be easily integrated into GrooveMail and GrooveVideo to manage online interactions.
- GrooveQuiz: This tool can help business owners to create quizzes online for higher customer engagement. They can help to lead engagement online for your brand while building a solid impression in the market.
GrooveSurvey: Survey tool works as an important solution to boost engagement and conversations online. You can share these surveys on multiple platforms to get feedback from customers.
GrooveKart: A Powerful Store Builder for eCommerce, makes everything possible at a low cost.
In short, GrooveFunnels works more like an app store that can help you execute specific actions online. All these tools offer easy access to plenty of features that make business development pretty convenient and straightforward.
Get Started With GrooveFunnels
Tools of Builderall:
Same as GrooveFunnels, Builderall also provides easy access to plenty of tools online. These tools are categorized into different sections depending upon their functionality. A few of them are listed below:
It provides easy access to eCommerce, WordPress Integration, Directory, and Booking solution as well.
- The BuilderAll canvas helps to design funnel sequences, whereas Webinar Builder assists in hosting webinars online. Other than this, you can access E-learner Builder, Chat Builder, and App Builder.
It provides easy access to eCommerce, WordPress Integration, Directory, and Booking solution as well.
- Email Marketing: With Builderall, you can also avail of easy access to MailingBoss, an integrated email auto-responder. It allows users to import leads, create campaigns, flows, filter lists, and manage subscribers as well.
- Engagement Tools: Once you invest in Builderall, you can also avail easy access to messenger chatbot, share a locker, social proof pop-up, professional website bot, social auto post, browser notification app, Instagram autoresponder, telegram, SMS messaging, and script generator as well. These tools can help you boost engagement on multiple platforms online.
- Design Tools: In this category, you can gain access to a magazine tool, mockup studio, 3D photo editor, animated VSL tool, transparent floating videos, presentation studio, video funnel builder, hosting solution, video tag tool, and video wrapper as well. Using these tools, you can easily capture audience attention towards your website.
- Report Tools: The next category in the list is report tools, including SEO on-page report app and click map. It works more like a Yoast SEO plugin that can help you post SEO rich content online.
Get Started With Builderall
GrooveFunnels Vs. Builderall: Pricing Plan
Now you have gone through several important details about both these marketing and funnel builder tools. It is time to discuss its pricing plans so that you can make an easy purchase decision for your business.
GrooveFunnels Payments Plan
GrooveFunnels is currently accessible with three different pricing plans. You can access the Silver plan by paying $99 per month; the Gold plan is available at $199 per month, whereas the Platinum plan is accessible at $299 per month.
On the other side, the base plan offers free access to a few essential tools listed in the GrooveFunnels package.
The main difference between all these paid plans can be given in terms of the tools that you can access. The Silver plan provides access to just a few important tools, whereas the Platinum plan makes all these tools accessible to the user.
The Platinum plan has all the core apps needed for professionals and experts to run an online business.
Special One Time Platinum Offer! Get Lifetime Access for Just a One-Time Payment.
Builderall Payments Plan
The Builderall plan is currently available with four different offers. You can go ahead with the Build plan by paying $19.90 per month; the Marketer plan is accessible at $29.90 per month. The Essential plan is priced at $49.90 per month, and the Premium plan is available at $69.90 per month.
Same as GrooveFunnels, the Builderall packages also provide access to a different set of tools.
It is essential to mention that both these marketing tools offer base plans that are free to access. The GrooveFunnel free plan provides three tools that can be used to set up business at the initial stage.
These three tools include GroovePages, GrooveSell, and GrooveAffiliate. The free plan is good for a beginner entrepreneur who wants to explore the package options and sell digital products.
On the other side, the Builderall doesn’t have a free plan, but it comes with a 14 days free trial. You can access a few essential features using this basic plan to serve your audience base in the market.
GrooveFunnels Vs. Builderall: Pros and Cons
Now it is time to list the pros and cons of both these competitors:
- It is based on brand new technology that promises SEO optimization, fast loading, and mobile-first indexing.
- Super high-quality product with a quality user interface.
- Fastest growing all in one solution.
- The free plan offers easy access to three essential tools.
- Premium Lifetime Offer is the best investment you can make.
- Pay one time and use forever without any monthly payments involved.
- Relatively expensive, but the Premium Lifetime offer is a no brainer.
- Many of these tools are still under the development stage.
- Incredible range of tools that are high on demand.
- Established company that is serving customers for the past ten years.
- Offers 14 days free trial.
- Many of its tools are outdated and unprofessional.
- You can face many bugs in these tools.
- May not be so useful for beginners.
- Expensive solution.
GrooveFunnels Vs. Builderall: Final Verdict
Now you have gone through the detailed discussion on GrooveFunnels and Builderall. Although Builderall has an extensive customer base in the market, you can still trust GrooveFunnels for its fantastic technology.
I recommend GrooveFunnels for its advanced tools and extensive range of features that can help you set up a modern business solution to address customer problems with ease.
And also, taking advantage of the Lifetime Offer from GrooveFunnels comparing with other platforms; You will have the investment back in no time and it will be free for years to come.