Which One to Choose?
Are you planning to start your personal blog?
Well, that’s a fantastic idea! If you are creative enough with writing skills and can serve the potential readers, you can grow with the blogging idea.
Many business owners also prefer to add a blog page to their website to keep on uploading relevant content. The idea is to serve the target audience’s interests, address their pain points, and boost their knowledge base.
Digital marketers believe that content marketing plays a vital role in building brand impressions online. Every business platform must be loaded with SEO rich content. The keyword-stuffed content helps the website to achieve top ranking on search engine results.
To create a blog online, the first most requirement is to find a reliable blog builder solution. The great news is that modern blog developer platforms don’t require you to learn specific coding languages.
The simple drag and drop editor make it easier to create an amazing blog without writing even a single line of code. Some of the most popular blog builders in the market are GrooveBlog, Blogspot, Wix, Squarespace, and WordPress.
All these blog builders are loaded with unique features and have individual pros and cons as well. Beginners may find it a little challenging to choose the best blogging platform to lead their business idea.
Here we will compare all these popular blog builder platforms to help you get the best information.
GrooveBlog Review aka GrooveFunnels
GrooveFunnel is proven as a game-changer in the business industry. It is basically an all-in-one solution that has the potential to serve all marketing needs. When you’re eager to influence the audience online, you may need to work for your business’s overall development.
But investing individually in all software tools such as landing page builder, funnel builder, sales tool, CRM tool, blogging tool, webinars, etc. may put a massive burden on your limited budget.
In this scenario, the 17+ apps of GrooveFunnels make things pretty simple and convenient for beginners and experienced entrepreneurs.
GrooveBlog is an integral element of the GrooveFunnels platform, and it has the potential to revolutionize the way you publish content online. GrooveBlog editor is loaded with plenty of innovative features that make the blogging process much convenient.
Note that this tool is not yet released into the market; it will join the industry by early 2021. However, developers claim that it will change the way people handling blogging these days.
Incredible Features of GrooveBlog
- Same as WordPress, GrooveBlog can also serve as a reliable CMS and blogging solution.
- The blog post design becomes much more comfortable with GrooveBlog since it uses some essential GroovePages app elements.
- It can help you to publish search engine optimized content to achieve organic ranking online.
- This is an ideal choice for businesses that run paid ads but wish to do light blogging online.
- GrooveBlog can be easily integrated into other platforms.
Pros of GrooveBlog
- Simplified publishing process.
- Ability to achieve organic ranking.
- Integrated blogging and CMS solution.
- Lacks in terms of templates and plugins. (More templates and plugins will be added).
- GrooveBlog is available only with the Lifetime-offer or Gold subscription of GrooveFunnels.
Conclusion of GrooveBlog App
If you are interested in achieving organic ranking on search engine results, GrooveBlog is the answer to your needs. The idea is to buy a collective package of GrooveFunnels and find all one marketing solution for your business.
It is one of the most affordable packages for all online businesses that comes with a lifetime commitment. Moreover, additional bonuses can maximize the benefits of an impressive entrepreneurial journey.
We all know about WordPress. After all, it is the most popular blogging platform serving millions of people around the world.
Simultaneously, it is rated to be the best content management system that powers almost 70% of the total websites online.
WordPress is known for its beginner-friendly and straightforward platform. People with no coding knowledge can also develop an engaging website or blog using WordPress.
To begin with WordPress based blogging, you need to get a domain name and web hosting platform to build your blog. The great news is that WordPress comes integrated with most of the web hosts these days, which makes the process pretty simple.
- WordPress.org – you host your website on your host platform.( you need to buy domain name and host package)
- WordPress.com – It is free to build a website but limited on options and themes.
Incredible features of WordPress
- WordPress is loaded with plenty of plugins, templates, and themes that users can choose to achieve the desired appeal on the blog.
- This blogging platform is known for unlimited functionalities; without even requiring typical coding experience.
- WordPress offers world-class customer support services. You can reach them online or check the extensive documentation online.
- WordPress is an open-source blogging platform that you can access for free.
- No setup required; ensure one-click access to the blogging platform.
- Beginner-friendly and easy to use.
- Reliable security features.
- Unlimited free themes and plugins.
- I don’t know WordPress’s future after being updated to Gutenberg editor (as I struggle to write this article, which is full of bugs, and some blocks are not working.)
- More than 2500+ one-star ratings.
The free plan of WordPress allows users to create a simple and basic blog just in few minutes.
If you want to access a few additional features, you can upgrade to a premium plan anytime. You can find plenty of community support, tutorials, and documentation online.
Here comes another famous blogging platform that is loaded with plenty of drag and drop templates. It also offers free site hosting so that beginners can start their blog without investing a considerable amount.
The user-friendly interface is loaded with impressive features that support easy blog creation. You will be happy to hear that Wix is powered by artificial intelligence, and it allows easy customization of pages as per your unique needs.
However, the good fact is that a big team of professionals on the Wix platform is ready to support you via email, phone, ticket, and another knowledge base.
Wix also has a free plan, and it comes with the Wix subdomain. If you want your personal domain, you can upgrade to its premium plan.
Incredible features of Wix:
- Wix helps to create beautiful designs with simple and easy to use drag and drop tools.
- The library of the Wix blog builder is loaded with more than 500 templates.
- When you feel that your blogging platform is getting popular, you can switch to the premium plan.
- Wix editor can help you create interactive blogs with the power of artificial intelligence algorithms.
- You can choose your taste for the blog appeal out of a chic, horizon, classic, serene, clean, and minimal.
- Extensive support service over multiple platforms.
- Wix is rated high for its speed and security features.
- Plenty of themes and plugins available for free.
- Wix makes use of artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Limited customization options.
- Free versions show lots of Wix ads on the blog.
- You don’t have complete ownership of your blog; the account can be suspended anytime.
Wix is rated as the best solution for medium-level bloggers with enough time and patience to set up their blog platform.
You can find plenty of designs and themes to set up engaging blogging solution. Moreover, if you are a dedicated business owner, it is better to go ahead with the premium version to gain more benefits.
Squarespace is an excellent choice for building a new blog. This blog builder has been tested by plenty of experts, and they rate it high for its uniqueness and creativity.
Squarespace’s latest version comes with many new features such as Getty Images, G Suite, Cover Page Builder, and many more.
There are hundreds of templates that you can access, and they are fully adaptable on tiny mobile screens as well. This website builder is widely recommended for designing online stores, portfolio sites, and blogs.
The Squarespace blog platform offers multi-author functionality, a feature-rich commenting option, AMP support, and scheduling blog posts.
You will also love the live chat system; these professionals are ready to answer your queries instantly at any hour of the day. Moreover, Squarespace works perfectly on the Android and iOS platforms as well.
You can try Squarespace for free using a 14-days trial period; however, you can choose four different personal, business, basic, and advanced plans for premium benefits.
Incredible features of Squarespace
- Squarespace is loaded with hundreds of themes and templates that are well optimized to work on desktop computers, phones, and tablets.
- The blog platform is loaded with plenty of advanced features. You can even host podcasts on Squarespace.
- The editing task becomes much convenient with the simple and handy tools of Squarespace.
- This editor supports six different languages on the interface.
- Easy to use with intuitive design tools.
- Advertisement free solution.
- Plenty of monetization options.
- Search engine optimization for customized blog design.
- Low page speed.
- Website editor usability needs some improvement.
The latest version of Squarespace offers a reliable choice for building a blogging platform where you can serve an extensive range of readers.
However, if you want to access pro-level features, it is good to switch to Squarespace’s paid plans.
Blogspot is also known as Blogger, and this super friendly blog development platform is rated high by most experienced business professionals and beginners as well.
This Google-owned platform offers quick and simple integration with Google profile. You can start building your blog instantly by using your Gmail account. There are plenty of free templates to choose from.
The simple drag and drop tools make it easier to fill the blog with creative elements.
Blogspot has many inbuilt elements that can be used to create an interactive blogging platform.
However, it is essential to mention that this platform can be used just to create a blog, not for any other business website. As Google owns Blogspot, you can expect reliable customer support.
The free version offers a BlogSpot subdomain; however, to remove the brand name, you can go for buying a custom domain.
Features of Blogspot
- Blogspot offers a wide range of functionalities with an all-inclusive platform. This is a funny furnished blogging platform powered by Google.
- It is possible to organize content by just pressing a few buttons on the dashboard.
- This SEO, friendly blogging platform offers incredible security service.
- Blogger is integrated into the Google ecosystem, and it allows easy customization of the blog platform.
- Blogspot is rated high in terms of speed and performance.
- Blogger is a simple and engaging solution for blogging.
- No efforts are required for setup.
- Free hosting service with enhanced security from Google.
- Make money via Google AdSense.
- Limited options for customization.
- There are limited options for upgrading.
- Fewer updates.
- You do not have full control over your blog; it may get suspended anytime.
If you are looking for simple, basic, and easy blog development, Blogspot can serve your needs better. It is the right choice for beginners; however, professionals may find it a little complicated to scale.
Now you have gone through the extensive details of all five famous blogging platforms.
There is no doubt to say that Blogger is a reliable choice for beginners, but it makes scaling quite difficult. Moreover, you will find lesser support for migrating your existing blog to some other platform.
WordPress (free) is another widely accepted choice for blogging, but it doesn’t allow users to set up their independent blog.
Similarly, all other free blog builders listed above attach their subdomain to the blog. If you are interested in setting up your own brand with a professional identity, it is good to go ahead with GrooveBlog.
You can invest in the GrooveFunnels Lifetime pack and gain access to complete marketing solution for your business.